- Do you want to teach wonderful, highly motivated, high achieving students?
- Do you want to be developed as dedicated professional?
- Do you want to be part of a hard-working, highly professional team?
- Do you value supportive parents?
- Do you want to teach rather than control?
- Do you like a state of the art environment, which offers a wide range of opportunities for you to succeed in your post?
- Are you a dedicated and high-quality qualified, graduate teacher?
Loxford can offer you this opportunity. Please use the link below to view our latest vacancies and the application process.
School Direct is a new and innovative school based teacher-training route. Please use the link below to find out more,
School Direct Information Document
Loxford is growing and will need more teaching and non-teaching staff over the next few years. If you are interested in joining us please follow the directions below.
- In addition to applications for current vacancies, we also welcome speculative applications for positions that might occur in the future. This is for teaching and non teaching posts.
- We ask that you email a letter of application and a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please put the position you would like in the subject of the email e.g. Teacher of English or Admin assistant.
- We will hold your CV on file and contact you if a suitable vacancy arises.
- It is a condition of any offer of employment that applications are completed as fully and honestly as possible and are factually correct.
- The status of each vacancy will be updated as appropriate.
Thank you for your interest.