A reminder to all parents/guardians/carers that the school’s last day of the Summer Term is on Friday 20th July 2018 and students will leave school at approximately 12:10 pm.
The students will return to school in the Autumn Term on Tuesday 4th September 2018 at the following times:
Tuesday 4th September 2018
- Reception – students arrive at 9:00 am – phased entrance
- Nursery – students arrive at:
9:30 am and leave at 11:30 am (morning session)
1:30 pm and leave at 3:00 pm (afternoon session)
- Years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 – students arrive at 8:55 am
- Year 7 – students arrive at 8:45 am
- Years 8, 9, 10, 11 and 13 – students arrive at 10:00 am
- Year 12 will have induction on Wednesday and Thursday. Their assembly will take place during period 1 on Friday 7th September 2018. Courses begin from period 2.
It is vital that the students return to the school in full uniform including their blazers and fully equipped with the necessary stationery for the new term. All items can be obtained from the school outfitter on the following dates:
- Friday 27th July 2018 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Monday 6th August 2018 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 14th August 2018 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Monday 20th August 2018 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Thursday 30th August 2018 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
The Reception will be open during the school holidays for any enquiries during normal school hours.
All staff at the school would like to wish the students, parents, guardians and carers a restful and peaceful holiday. We look forward to welcoming all students to a new term.
Mrs A Johnson