PTFA - Primary
Welcome to our Parent, Teacher and Friend Association (PTFA) page
The PTFA committee organizes fundraising and social activities in support of Loxford Primary Phase. These include the selling of raffle tickets, organizing cake sales, the Summer fete, Christmas Bazaar, school discos and fun events for the pupils.
Over the past few years, the PTFA has raised a significant amount of funds that have been used to purchase items including educational classroom games and books for the school library.
If you are a parent or carer of a pupil at Loxford Primary, or a member of staff and can spare one or two hours from time to time then please contact Ms Keene at the school office. We know that attending meetings can be tricky when you have a young family so you don’t have to attend a meeting to make a valuable contribution – you could simply:
- Support our raffles, sales and other fundraising events
- Volunteer at an event selling gifts, refreshments and tickets etc.
- Donate prizes for our raffles and tombolas – either individually or via personal/professional contacts
- Offer ideas and/or resources for fundraising activities
- Give helpful feedback on school and PTFA activities to help us improve how things are done.
You can do any, or all of the above, and attend all or several meetings. The Committee is a friendly and committed group and the meetings are a good way of meeting new people and making new friends.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the PTFA please contact the primary office.